Thursday 29 July 2021

where art thou Nuodai?

How many of you know of the YouTuber Nuodai? I'm sure for some of you it might be stirring up some old memories of a funny British lad who used to vlog and do skits with his friends.

I remembered him out of the blue tonight, going through a HDD that I recovered years ago and have slowly been filtering through the saved files. I found a picture of an armature I was building, trying to remember what I made it for I instantly remembered a video where I got a shout out for making an armature for that particular YouTuber. I used to be active on his forums and made a few animator friends on there too. He was an openly gay blogger too, rare probably in the early days of YouTube and his openess but similar to my own crass humor helped boost my confidence about myself, never thanked him for that.


On the minute chance he will ever find this blog, hell even if he will remember me I will just say...

Email me dude, email is on my info page. Genuinely curious on how you are doing and what you are up to. I always wondered if you ever got back into YouTube or media, under your real name or another username.

Here is his channel, sadly wiped near clean Barr a few travel videos.