Saturday 1 January 2022

01/01/22 - Starting things out

 

Location :: Sacramento, CA.
Weather :: cloudy skies, cold air.
Mood :: generally good

I decided for 2022 I would attempt another type of year long project, but not being ready to create music on a near daily basis or any other type of media I figured why not simply try to blog every day. The daily blog format will be...

1. Picture from that day, can be anything.
2. General status update (Location, Weather and Mood)
3. Post about my day, work and plans below all that, regular blogging type stuff. 

It makes sense to me and will still be interesting to come back to if it doesn't stay that way in the future. I look at my old posts and work sometimes and can never understood how I got into that thought process. Well this year I get a basic understanding of it for each day. 

For my post about today, into the real meat and bits now. It's been quiet, me and Jesse have been working on our computers, on our own projects. He has been recording more of his Bartels Bookshelf content, book reviews and all that if you're interested. I have been building a computer from old office computers I collected today from work. Just wanted to see what I could make from it all and see if I had a freebie little gaming rig to put in the office. Backs been hurting all day, had a bad back for a few years now but it plays up whenever I do any heavy lifting, had to dig some crushed granite yesterday so that's probably what's messed me up.

probably will have more to say tomorrow, later.