Thursday 6 January 2022

07/01/22 - Sleeping in late.

 

Fav synths at the moment.

Location :: Sacramento, CA.
Weather :: Rained a little this afternoon, dark now so can't really tell.
Mood :: A bit annoyed, got better throughout the day.

I woke up at like 4 pm, that's why I'm posting so late. It is the weekend so I guess it doesn't matter to much but I like to keep my schedule close to work friendly. My cat woody kept me up all night, he had the zoomies or whatever you call them at 1am and decided he wanted food then too. So he meowed and pawed his bowl loudly until I stormed downstairs 15 minutes later and fed him. This is why I don't normally get pets, but I'm not going to boot his ass to the curb anytime soon.

Working on some music stuff, was gonna animate the 2d stuff for a test today but I realized I was haivng shadow trouble, I need a pane of glass to raise the model off of the green screen and illuminate that separately, will figure that out at some point.