Monday 10 January 2022

09/01/22 - Slow sunday and Smiling Friends.

 

Morning sun outside the workshop.

Location :: Sacramento, CA.
Weather :: Clear sky, bit cold in the morning.

Mood :: Tired, sleepy day.

I was up all last night, the cat (Woody) kept me up all night for whatever reason he felt he needed to but I wound up emptying out the work truck this morning, well box van. Wes our housemate had to go help one of his mates move so I volunteered to clean out the box van for him. I was up and wanted to do something, mostly wood and other material.

I slept all day, again cat kept me up all night racing around the house and being loud. I am excited tonight to see Smiling Friends on Adult Swim. I am a big fan of Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack, hell the whole Newgrounds animators and stuff. I know it means little coming from me but I am honestly proud to see these new generation for animators finally get acknowledged to some degree. Good luck guys, look forward to the future funnys!