Thursday 2 March 2023

Where ya been at mate?

 


Made a return to noise and experimental music, some of the projects I'm in now are Spaztik Wanker and Corpse Animated By Machines. Setup "Gainsborough Recordings" as a label to put this stuff out.

I'm still working on a particular Man Outdoors album, will be working on it for a while as I learn some tricks with my synths and recording methods.

Visually i'm working on a big video project this year that also involves me performing as Corpse Animated By Machines. The project is a several hour long multimedia variety show called "Bartels Bloodbath!" and is to be released this Halloween if we can get everything shot. It will hopefully include Creepypasta reading, horror video game playing, film watching and filmed wrap-arounds, assuming all goes right.