Wednesday 19 February 2014

What a beautiful day.

I am proud to present my wedding video, it has been uploaded to my other half's YouTube channel and I am so happy to see it available. it's very cut down and it's more to show the joy of the occasion and luckily it doesn't show me poorly improvising through my speech to Jesse only to have him respond with a half mile long letter of love...mine was basically "yeah i love you and stuff" I am a man of few words.



It was a humanist wedding as the Humanist organization has done so much for my family and some friends.

I want to thank my friends and family in the USA for helping get this together, Dad and the band for playing us some live Jazz and my family back in the United Kingdom who despite being unable to travel to the USA to see the wedding first-hand joined us via skype and watched the occasion and getting very drunk as i'm told.