Saturday 6 February 2016

Out of the wood work

I'm Well I never expected to be returning to the site or should I say blog. After a few meetings with several individuals who are helping me build a few bridges in America I decided to restart this site and clean it up a little so I have something to showcase my work on and to have a place people can contact me. I am starting work on my own adaption of the play "Ubu Roi" and kicking out some new music on my own and hopefully some other labels, also I need to practice stop motion again as I'm getting a little rusty so those experiments will find their way to this page I'm sure.

Musically speaking I'm working on a new ACK!!! Album, the project was intended to die with negative imperative being my last album but hey...why burn the candle half way right?

Expect this in the upcoming weeks.