Friday 18 October 2019

A Cervine Birth (and the cancer that followed)


If you have seen this above image that is because I made it in 2013 for my husbands Creepypasta narration channel Pestmeester Pasta. I banged this out in about 10 minutes in Macromedia Fireworks (yes i still use that I like it) using stuff I sourced from google like "white deer" and "VHS noise" it's not real and never has been, this is whats commonly known as a Creepypasta or "Online Urban Legend"

The reason I have to say this is because I keep seeing the image posted around on YouTube and I don't really care that it was screen captured from my husbands video, anyone can use it freely as far as i'm concerned but more and you might as well take the Higher Res image from above that people are acting like this is some rare, proof of an actual horror video or something, it isn't real its a bad photo collage I made in bed and sent over Facebook to my husband one night probably while mocking people who would fall for such crap.

I'm also just going to leave this picture here, comments from Pestmeesters video of "A Cervine Birth" just to show how special the internet can truly be.


Creepypasta communities cancerous? no...never.