Saturday 12 April 2014

Dining like a king


That frozen lump above is some nice ass BBQ style pork ribs, I like it but then again I'm a fat shit so I like anything.

Still waiting on my VISA to the USA, 6 months into the process now which I'm told is good, I think actually being with my fucking lover, family and good friends would be better...but hey that's just me.

The parents dog recently destroyed my akai mpk midi controller by being the dumb shit it is so I decided to splash out on what I hope is a good new midi controller, I can't tell yet as I don't have time to try it what with the vast importance of my job at OH NO! nearly said the name and any mention will have me prosecuted because the nature of my work is that important I could be publicly hung and quartered for even hinting at my job position (seriously)

Here is a pic of the synth with a hint of my feet for any gay foot fetishest out there.