Thursday 25 September 2014

I quit work soon! and it's going to be awesome.

Such evil, much satan

Ok I don't really "Quit" work but I reduced my contract to bank shifts meaning I pick and choose how many shifts I do when they are available and trust me they are always available. I'm doing this so that I can focus on my move to the USA, get my VISA sorted properly instead of wasting time sitting on my ass every nights listening to a monitor and staring at mobile broadband quality videos of Markiplier and Good Eats.

Some could say this was a dumb move as despite being this far into the VISA process they can turn around at any time and deny me my VISA but the truth is even if I don't get the VISA for the USA then I will still leave the UK and doss off somewhere else in the EU living the squatter live and being a burden to everyone else because I really don't like living in the UK and if the USA deny me to be with the one I love so much then what's holding me back from just saying fuck it to everything?

This was something I had planned before ever meeting Jesse, when I was 17 and had been a year out of school and then put out of work (thanks to the Gainsborough council fucking over some local businesses with delayed road works) I had actually planned to travel with some noise friends to the Netherland and doss about until we could come up with something to do and Jesse saved me from that with his love of me and his interest in what I want to do, he saw some potential in me that made me want to calm down and focus on it.

I will have to see what happens come this interview, hopefully I wont go off the rails.