Sunday 9 November 2014

RSS Feed and some other stuff.

I decided to use this blog as the main blog for my Bears Farming Bears website so if things seem a little weird sounding that's because its in context of the other site.

To the left is a nice picture of me taken on my webcam just to see how it feed through to the main website which seems to be working well so yeah.

we are now hitting 11 months into this VISA and are still waiting for the paperwork to be sent to me so I can set up an interview at the embassy in London and get my medical. I want to be out there as soon as possible as I wish to play a few noise and ambient music shows around California and some in Texas, as well as a few other states I'm still setting stuff with with (looking at you James)

I am uploading my old tunes to the music section of my site and trying to archive my old videos from the Azzmation days.

If anyone can remember that site I do remain in contact with Grim and he has a little girl now with his missus.