Sunday 16 March 2014

Gainsborough Memories


I went back to Gainsborough this last weekend to help my father move property and also to collect some of my old synths I had left in my "Studio" which sadly I must leave purely due to being unable to go to it as regularly as I hoped. Walking through the town on a Sunday morning about 6:20ish I decided to look at an old spot in the parking lot of the local Tesco's supermarket to see if any of the graffiti had survived and well as you can see above it did! Azzmation was the old website I used to run with  friend Graeme when we did stupid desktop claymations. If you can see the bit that say's "Azz is gay" I would like to thank my little sister for that.



I decided to look behind the building which I had never done before, found this nice mattress and some beer bottles, once I found the needles I decided to leave as I was a little worried about stepping on them...also CCTV cameras and trespassing or something..but the buildings been abandoned for some times so i doubt that they actually worked.

Finally I had a bit of grave spotting at about 7am which I know doesn't sound like something normal people do but I'm not a normal person, I was actually looking for the graves of some people from the town who died in a car crash not long after I left school, these particular people also not long having left school.

by the way I was dressed in my black jeans, black shirt with a ripped chest image on the front and my black heavy boots on, i'm sure the others visiting the graveyard thought I was there to do some satanic ritual or something.